There are many easy things homeowners can do by themselves to decorate their homes for selling. They can eliminate clutter, repaint walls, ceilings and other surfaces, add fresh flowers and so on. So you may ask, why even hire a home stager?
Fir one, homeowners are often uncertain about the steps they should take - what paint colors to pick, what to do with the clutter, etc. As it is, selling a home can really be daunting. People typically lack knowledge about their local real estate markets and how homes in their price range are expected to look.
On the other hand, a property consultancy is able to look at a home with a fresh pair of eyes as well as from the perspective of a hypercritical buyer. If you're thinking of selling your home and hiring a professional home stager, these advantages may just convince you to go right ahead with your plans:
1. A home stager knows exactly what's necessary to create the right environment as fast and cost-effectively as possible.
2. A home stager has professional knowledge of what homes in varying price ranges look like and how they sell faster. They will give you suggestions that your real estate agent may hesitate to offer because of the fear of losing the listing.
3. A home stager has no emotional connection to any of your belongings so they can make more objective decisions as to which should go or remain. Thanks to their expert vision, they can suggest optimal way of rearranging your current furniture, wall decor, accessories and the others.
4. A home stager can easily choose new paint colors, tiles, finishes and other things about your home that may need a facelift. And they have standby contacts as well with practically everyone who might be needed, such as painters, tile polishers, handymen, and so on. Get more info here at https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences-and-law/economics-business-and-labor/economics-terms-and-concepts/real-estate.
5. A home stager can easily pull in a new set of home decor, furniture, and other items that might be more suitable for your target market, or if your house is empty.
Home staging is not strictly for the rich and famous. Even for the most modest home, staging can have a positively drastic effect on the selling price and the length of time it stays on the market. For instance, a home that has been for sale for months with the highest offer being $200,000 can easily be sold for at least $10,000 more with just around $400 worth of rearranged furniture, organized stuff and the entire house all cleaned up. Note that people, and this includes home buyers, are predominantly visual beings. That's why we say first impressions last, and most of this first impression is without a doubt visual.